What You'll Need
To make this delightful drink, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2-3 mint leaves
- 2-3 lemon wedges
- 30 ml Zone Green Apple syrup
- 250ml club soda
Follow these simple steps to make your own Green Apple Mint Lemonade:
- Take a glass and muddle 2-3 mint leaves along with 2-3 lemon wedges. Muddling helps release the flavors and aromas of the mint and lemon.
- Add 30 ml of Zone Green Apple syrup to the glass. The syrup will add a sweet and tangy flavor to the lemonade.
- Top up the glass with ice. The ice will keep your lemonade cool and refreshing.
- Pour 250ml of club soda into the glass. The club soda adds a fizzy element to the drink.
- Give the mixture a gentle stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Serve your Green Apple Mint Lemonade chilled and enjoy!